Special Guest of Honor:
- General Dr. Yakubu Gowon, CCFR
- H.R.H Alhaji Dr. Yahaya Abubakar, CFR (Etsu Nupe, Royal Father of the Day)
Date: Wednesday 20 November, 2019. Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja
BusinessDay Media instituted the annual States Competitiveness and Good Governance Awards in order to celebrate accountability, judicious use of national resources, foresightedness and ingenuity in public sector management. The project has been on for seven years since inception in 2013.
The selection processes involve field inspection, interactions with residents of different states especially those living in areas projects have been executed, and the application of globally accepted methodologies that consider all the necessary parameters, and in line with global best practice. This is with a view to assessing the impact of projects executed by sub national governments on the socio-economic aspects of the people.
The Gala/Award Dinner will take place at the Transcorp Hotels, Abuja the Federal Capital Territory on November 20, 2019. Red carpet opens by 6pm.
- Fastest Growing State Economy
- Best State in Tourism
- Transparency in Governance
- Rural and Urban Infrastructure Development
- Ease of Doing Business
- Health Care Development
- Agricultural Development
- Housing Development
- Educational Reforms and Development
- State with the Most Improved Security
- Best State in the ICT/Technology/Sport Development
- Best State Promoting MAde in Nigeria Goods/SME Development and Economic Empowerment
- Governor of the Year.
For Enquiries please Contact:
- John 0802 316 5436
- Bashir: 0802758 8990
- Patrick 07033 249 6069
- Obi: 0803 437 1224
Request an Invitation
Requesting an invitation does not guarantee admission into the event. The guest list is at the discretion of the organizers